Check Your Server/Software Configuration. . .
This page will check your server and software installations for errors. Please ensure that you read through the results thoroughly and do not proceed until all tests have passed.
Warning! You should at least confirm that all "Required" settings are OK!
Required settings. . .
Uh, oh! Your server is receiving the YouTube CAPTCHA!
To download/convert YouTube videos, you MUST
(and only one) of the following:
- Purchase and install our AntiCaptcha plugin, which will resolve the issue at a fraction of the cost of IP rotation! (Recommended!) Learn More
- Install MySQL and the PHP MySQLi extension, confirm your database connection details in "lib/Config.php", and create an "ips" database table for IP rotation. Read More
- Software Dependencies
- PHP version: 7.4.13
- PHP proc_open() enabled and working?: Yes
- PHP exec() enabled and working?: Yes
- PHP "open_basedir": no value
- PHP GD installed?: Yes
- cURL location: /usr/bin/curl
- cURL version: 7.71.0
- PHP cURL installed?: Yes
- DNS is OK?: Yes
- URL Rewriting enabled?: Yes
- FFmpeg location: /home/healyesi/public_html/mp3muzic.net/store/bin/ffmpeg
- FFmpeg version: ffmpeg version 3.3.4-static http://johnvansickle.com/ffmpeg/ Copyright (c) 2000-2017 the FFmpeg developers
- libmp3lame installed?: Yes
- Choose a method to bypass the YouTube CAPTCHA!
- AntiCaptcha Plugin installed?: No
- Please purchase and install our AntiCaptcha plugin.
- MySQL version: mysqlnd 7.4.13
- PHP MySQLi installed?: Yes
- Folder/File Permissions
- "store" directory permissions: 0755
- Software Settings
- App Root directory: /
- YouTube API Key(s): AIzaSyAnCbGpPghFzQ_cyq6025rZAyFnf1MGKCA
- Database connection works?: No
- Please ensure that the _SERVER, _DB_USER, _DB_PASSWORD, and _DATABASE constant values in "lib/Config.php" (starting on line 152) are set correctly.
Recommended settings. . .